Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Dear Family and Friends,

I've just arrived home from caring for Keanna and Kallie this evening so Nikki and Steve could have an evening out.

I worked 1/2 day in the field and then the second 1/2 in the office.  First part was enjoyable seeing a perfect 3,000 sf home in Brentwood, then a quadruplex in Antioch.  I worked the afternoon writing up reports and shipping them out.  Then I took the girls to Red Robin for dinner, a mistake, since nearly everyone else in town was there too.  It took 35 minutes to get our food, my garden burger was messed up but I just ate it, it took over an hour to get out the door but we were lucky.  At the next table a young mother and two children went to the bathroom and when they returned their table had been cleared, cleared of the food they had only begun to eat, the little boy burst into tears, it was a terrible scene.  About 20 minutes later new food was brought but I noticed that they packed it up and left.  This Red Robin needs to get its act together or they will be losing patrons.  My little girls were as patient as they could be but the minutes get very long waiting with little to do.

Afterwards we drove to Target where I allowed each of the girls to pick something for Valentines day, then we hurried home and they finally went to bed, minutes before their parents arrived back home.

I was careful today to save enough space in my Lose It program for dinner.  I'm actually enjoying logging the food I eat, logging the exercise I manage and watching the pounds dissolve, down 3 now for the last 4 days.

My first goal is 200 pounds, that will be down 22 pounds and I can't wait.  There are dozens of pairs of jeans waiting for the weight to drop just enough.

Tomorrow evening I'm planning on doing something special with a friend so that should be fun.

Well good night one and all, remember girls scout cookies, you really need these, honestly!

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment