Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Excellent Wednesday

Good evening,

This has been a very good day.  Feeling awake and well I jumped up, dressed for the cold outdoors and took a very willing Pooka to the park.  She smelled and loved every minutes of the walk.  Its a short walk, only 20 minutes and I need to stretch it longer but at least I'm getting outside and taking in fresh air.

After a very quick shower and breakfast I settled in to do some work.  I cranked out some conditions that were needed or the world would stop turning, its always the same story, they wait until the last minute and then its a crisis.  Oh well.

Jessie arrived just as I was starting to prepare to leave to see a local property.  She jumped at the chance to come along and this time I had her do everything.  While I measured she wrote down the numbers, did the sketch, wrote down details and got a full understanding of the inspection process.
Then she ran the GPS and guided me to the comps which we shot photos of.  Then it was lunch time so we hit up Safeway for a sandwich on my part and soup and mac and cheese on her part.  We came home to eat and then headed back into the office for work.  During the afternoon she wrote up three reports, doing her best to complete them.  Finally she left with her eyes crossed and her legs stiff from sitting.  I finished up a report or two and am working on another one now.

At 1:15 I picked up Keanna who did her thing quietly completing her homework and getting to watch some H2O, a show on netflicks.  I had built a fire since the house was chilly.

Now its evening and I'm preparing for tomorrow where I will see three properties, one in Brentwood, one in Orinda and then one in Mountain House at the end of the day.

Next week Barb and Gerry Lammerding are going to visit for a couple days toward the first of the week and then toward the end of the week Marilyn is coming to visit.

Life is challenging but there are bright spots and rewards for hard work.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment