Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alone again

Good evening
With sadness I watched Barb and Gerry drive away this afternoon about 2 pm.  I was awakened this morning at 6 by a call from the east coast, a client with rude tendencies for sure.  Anyway I took the call and later in the morning set up an appointment to see a property in Sac.  Gerry and I drove up to see it, then back and then he and Barb loaded up and drove to Sac, to go home.  It was a great visit and I was very glad to see them and spend fun times.

I'm getting busy again right now, with little down time.  In the morning I go first to Pittsburg to see a property, then to Stockton, then back to Discovery Bay to see yet another.  Then back to the office to ship stuff out.

The weather has been delightful and the afternoon was even more fun as Keanna came to do her homework, watch some TV and eat her lunch.  She is a very busy girl and has turned into quite the sketch artist.

This afternoon kallie came in for a minute or two and fed Pooka and chased the cats.

Well its bedtime and I'm so glad to have a nice cozy bed to enjoy.  Life is good, busy and hectic but still good.

Love to all,

Thanks Barb and Gerry for blessing me with your presence!  Our steel cut oats were good this morning.  I thought and thought about how I could cook enough for all of us, I floated a tupperwear with 3/4 cup of steel cut oats in the slow cooker.  It did a great job on the oats and we all enjoyed our breakfast.  So thats another idea.  You can cook larger serving of steel cut oats in the slow cooker and it works great.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment