Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Great Day

I'm just back from an evening with Bob and his grand daughter, what a delightful time.

First we had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, the raced over to be seated near the front of the theater.

The show started on time, it was a musical by Cole Porter, Anything Goes.  The cast were very enjoyable, the costumes were perfect, the music first rate and the dancing was amazing.  Its a great story and full of fun and romance.

I could easily see it again tomorrow evening, it was that good.

Jessy arrived early this morning so she could assist me with an appraisal of a huge property here in Discovery Bay.  The home was beautiful and the morning bright.  I think we got great photos but our comparables are weak, not much has sold recently and that does not help.

Then we drove to Tracy to see another property and in the process of measuring that home we discovered that the measuring wheel is not reliable,  just now I've measured in the garage the same distance that I know to be 11 feet.  Sometimes I get 11 feet but I also get anything from 3 to 6 feet for the same distance.  something has worn out in the wheel and yesterdays rain did not help at all.  So tomorrow is going to be interesting as I try to measure three homes and get them right.  Yikes this could be challenging.  I think I'll just measure everything twice, once both ways and if it comes out the same then I'll be right but if different then I'll do it again and also I'll take a tape to be sure.

This wheel came from Harbor Freight and I guess they have a life time and I'm past the lifetime.  It says it has a lifetime warranty on it, we will see.

So sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment