Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yosemite

Good evening,

Here Bob and I are with Yosemite in the background.  We had an incredible day, up at 5:30, to Bobs a little after 7, bus pulled out with about 50 of us around 8:30, arrived in time to march in and have a great lunch, then we boarded an open tram that held all of us plus a few more and we toured the valley with an excellent tour guide, she was funny, informative and loves Yosemite having worked there 8 years.  It was warm in the sun and I got plenty of that,  but what a beautiful time of year with the river running full and loud and the meadows restored to perfection.

Now I'm home to a day of clients needing things and due to an urgent and pushy lady I'm in Morgan Hill at 11 in the morning, then back to Pleasant Hill at 2 and Richmond at 4 with a couple other smaller inspections thrown in.

But first I have to be up and write one before I leave in the morning.  But oh the day was worth it, a group of very nice "old" people and lots of time to catch up with Bob.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment