Sunday, June 30, 2013

Just in this minute

What a nice time the last 24 hours have been.

Steve, Jason and I left here on Friday evening and arrived at the Ridge above South Lake Tahoe late in the evening.

I slept on a hide a bed and it was pretty good.  I woke to hear Keanna moving about but she was so quiet I just went back to sleep.  Later, about 7:30 we started getting up and later in the morning we went to breakfast at a great local place, what great food.  Then after playing some cute little put put golf near the unit we drove around the lake in the two vans.  Jo was not too wild about driving on the ridge with all the switch backs along Emerald Bay but she did a great job.  We stopped in Tahoe City, found a very nice beach and the family played for hours.

Discovering that we were all hungry we found a nice Mexican place on the main street and that meal was great too.  I've included a photo that Nikki shot at some point today of me and Kallie. 

After we completed our trip around the lake the family headed to one of the two pools at the complex and driving Steve's new Accord I came home.   What an incredibly smooth car to enjoy.  Now I'm home and read to rest, then ready to get up and work hard tomorrow.

Here is some photos Nikki shot today.

I think you can see why this was such a great day, how can you lose when you are around such great kids.

Love to all

Tim (Pappa)

No comments:

Post a Comment