Friday, June 14, 2013

Another week is in the history books

Good evening,

There have been several high points this week and of course the other kind as well.  For the most part the weather has been kind other than the thunder and lightning storm which pretty well shook me out of bed in the middle of the night.

Jessy is back from Europe and surprised me by working today.  In a few hours she had all the files logged out and in their files, appraisals that were paid for moved to the paid file and logged in the computer, two files written and we had time for lunch at the Sports Bar which was perfect.

I ended up at Kaiser today with the painful eye.  The very lovely eye doctor was so sweet and found no obvious issues but has referred me to the dermatologist for my red cheeks which can lead to drying of the eye.  She was so beautiful, I think I need more eye exams and is just two weeks from delivering a little boy so was very happy about that as well.  Meeting her and knowing that there is not something seriously wrong with my eye was a very good experience.

Jason found out this week that his grades for last school year were very good and that is in the top section of his class, he is busy with an actual case involving people in San Francisco and staying really busy since summer school moves even faster.

Tomorrow Keanna is a part of a dance recital for her school.  We'll go and enjoy her routines which she has been working on very hard.  She loves to dance, to sing and this week has enjoyed a VBS type program held in a local church, there is a small fee but they keep the kiddos all day.  That program culminates in a Sunday program at the church so I'll attend that for Fathers Day.

Life is in a summer routine now, tomatoes are turning red, dog and cats are being lazy, frig is stuffed with food I never seem to get around to eating, I'm sleeping well and there is enough work to keep me busy.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment