Saturday, June 15, 2013

Keanna was wonderful

Well I'm still smiling remembering Keanna's performances in the Dance Recital today which was help in Pittsburg.  The theater was huge and very comfortable, newly completed as a part of the Pittsburg High School is totally new.

Keanna danced in three different routines and knew her moves, said she was nervous before going out on stage but once she was out there she just loved it, a real performer and it showed.

I sat with Kallie and Steve and the program was very long with many many different dance numbers, some with a stage full of dancers and others with just a few.  Keanna has advanced to the point where she knows how to handle herself on stage and enjoys it very much.  Of course there are months of hard work to prepare for a few minutes on stage.

Afterwards we had a festive meal at UNOs and the food was perfect for all of us.  It was a very special time and the fact that a huge screen was overhead so Steve could watch the last innings of the Giants game didn't hurt, of course when they blew the lead and let Atlanta win, well that was not so nice.

This morning I was enjoying the lake and on a whim just jumped in the green boat, dropped the battery in, hooked it up and went motoring over the water.  The trolling motor is silent, you don't hear a sound but you just glide over the water.  I didn't stay out to long as at this point I have no paddles in case the battery runs down.  I'm taking care of that as soon as I can find someplace that sells them.  I picked up some wood pieces that I can use as a false bottom to the boat as the original teak pieces have weathers and cracked.  I also picked up some bamboo pieces which I can cut and use to stage up the tomatoes that are breaking down with the load of the crop.  I also picked up a device that makes it possible to have full bars of cell service in the house instead of the puny 1 or 2 bars that I have now.  Its so bad that when a client calls I often have a problem with them no hearing me, that's not good for business.

The device cost $199 plus tax but they gave me a $100 refund form to mail in and are going to credit $50 to my next cell phone bill, not bad.  I've found AT&T to be excellent to work with and I'm going to be even more pleased with the better reception in my home.

Well at this point I'm heading to bed.  Tomorrow we go to church, Keanna has been attending a VBS day camp program  at a local church in Brentwood.  Tomorrow is their final day when they get to share their songs, their crafts and fellowship one more time.  I think its great and Keanna has had a excellent week with the well run program.

So I'm saying love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment