Monday, June 17, 2013

Listening to Grieg march of the dwarfs

Pandora is so great, you just ask it to create a series of music formed around a single artist, or composer like Grieg, then it finds either music by Grieg or by others from the same genre.  Rare commercials and very clear music through the computer or the ipad or the iphone.

The music right now is beautiful, wish you could hear it.

Today has been enjoyable in more ways than I can fully describe but having the girls, Kallie and Keanna here from about 12;30 on was great.  They play nicely together most of the time, one takes the iphone and the other the ipad and they create dolls, houses and enjoy the apps.  Eventually the batteries go dead but we just recharge them.

Kallie came hungry as she did not want McDonalds food today, well it turned out fine.  I had apples from Costco, pre sliced and excellent, oyster crackers, some thin slices of cheddar cheese, a few pieces of popcorn and she enjoyed her lunch.  Keanna came with a lunch but enjoyed popcorn too.

I've spent the day creating appraisals with a quick trip to Livermore this morning to update a conventional appraisal to FHA.  The dear lady was coping with her son leaving for the Navy and her daughter to college, wow that is a shock to the system.  So we chatted a bit before I left.  I'm a firm believer when we get a chance to enhance someones life either by listening or sharing its a good thing and in my business I have many opportunities to actively care.

I'm so enjoying the cell phone device for the home, no missed or dropped calls, the kids have full signal for their downloading apps etc today.  It is just great, how I love progress.  I also located a repair company for the Nordic Treadmill which failed several months ago, it will work and then jerks to a stop dumping you forward.  The call is $179 but that also covers any repairs he can make while he is here.  Without this visit its just a device to dump clothes on and there are times I'd like to ride safely.

I should tell you that I've talked myself into taking blood numbers often now and I also started up the Lose It app on my phone.  It is great and spells out the carbs, the fat and the calories for the day.  Today I've been good and even walked in the park this morning with Pooka.

So now its bed time and tomorrow I'm at Kaiser at 9 am for an appointment with dermatology, then rush to San Jose for an appointment, then to Vallejo and then back here.  will be a fun day on the road.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment