Friday, June 7, 2013

Hot

They warned it was coming, well it came for sure.  Now I don't have much direct information since I spent the day right here in the office huddled in front of a little air conditioner, cool and comfortable.  I started work at about 7:30 and I wrote many reports today, felt good to begin to catch up a bit.

Tomorrow I'm going to check out Kallie at her swim meet in Antioch, then meander down to Milpitas for lunch with the family.  Keanna might go with me, we will see how that all works out.

I just went up to check on the temperature in my bedroom, roasting!  So I turned that little AC on to begin to cool down the room.  I use the little wall units since they pull very little energy and they cool where I'm at very well, to run the big AC for the whole house would run about $600 a month and serve no purpose.

Oh how I wish I could afford solar electrical on the roof, then one lets the sun provide the energy to cool the house at no cost.  The stinger is getting the solar system installed and paid for, still about $20,000 for a system for my house.

I sincerely hope your weekend goes well for you, that you find peace and fellowship.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment