Sunday, June 2, 2013

pretty good sunday

So now its bed time, one of the favorite moments of the day for me at this point in my life.

My computer is working so slowly tonight, time to give in and give up.

So I'm surviving without Jessy as she parties her way across Europe, actually glad she is getting to do it.

Today Jason gave the commencement address at MBA, the thing the audience did not know was that he was pretty ill at the time and had to rise above his feelings, sore throat and all to give the address.

I was praying for him and for Mia who spotted another high temp today.  Poor little girl, 103 is no fun, hard on her and hard on mom too.

I've worked all day with a Starbucks break and another break when I ran Keanna home.  She popped in for dinner and amazingly the dinner worked out good for her.  pasta and green beans and I notice they are all gone so must have worked.  Her special friend Summer lives across the lake from me so they play, take the paddle boat out and enjoy themselves.

Well good night to one and all,

Off to see four tomorrow, Oakland, Hercules, Pinole and San Lorenzo then back to Discovery Bay for a 6 pm appointment.  Will be a big tired at the end of the day.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment