Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hay fever hits hard here

Good evening,

Since I got up this morning the nasal dripping has been constant, through a box of tissues and still blowing, not fun at all and that was staying at home in the office working.  What gives?

I had planned for Jessy's help today but her night job of dispatching PICC lines kept her up nearly all night so she is resting.  Yes I missed her but I did as much as I could and its been a good day.

This morning the scales indicated I was down 3 pounds, the Lose It app is helpful but it sure is hard to keep from snacking in the evenings.

My friend lost her mom this week.  I read the obits in the newspaper for her home town and she was quite a lady, taught for over 30 years and co owned a cow range down in Snelling.  Now my friend has lost both her mom and dad and in the last few years her husband too.  The downside of life is sure not fun, we win, we lose but the losing sticks with us for the rest of our lives.

Well I think I'll set up some files and then call it a day.  I get tired anymore and just have to head to bed.  One of my favorite places really.

Good night to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment