Sunday, June 9, 2013

After the heat a great cool day

Good evening
Its been very nice to work in my office with gentle breezes moving through, George the orange kitty coming to run on my leg and appointments made for the week.

After a bit of grocery shopping I'm settling in for the evening, going to try to complete yet one more report and then pack it in.  I have clean sheets on the bed, the room is already cool for the night and garbage is all set out on the street.

So what kind of week are we heading into?  Lets hope a productive, safe and peaceful one.

I had so hoped that Dana would be visiting by now but I'm not sure she is going to make it, my kids and their kids love for her to visit as she is a very special person and we all love her.

I have a photo of Kallie from yesterday, setting was 107 degrees, she had already done her thing and was resting up before going to swim again.  She is rapidly growing up, she is 5 now and loving every minute of it.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment