Thursday, June 13, 2013

Forging ahead

Good evening,
Forgive my missing yesterday blog.  Basically nothing happened.  I was busy for the whole day first seeing a nice place in Livermore and then watching kallie swim at her swim meet, moving Keanna about town to dance, then to dinner and then to watch kallie, fun stuff for sure.

This evening my left eye which has been increasingly painful is really putting a hold on future work.  It feels like it is scratched but I don't remember it happening.  I've used what drops I have, put a warm cloth over it, rested it but it still is painful, hope the night rest calms it down, if not I'll go to Kaiser tomorrow to see someone.

Got to see my friend Patty tonight, its always a treat to talk to her, she is one of the bravest people I know.  Cares for many grandchildren and great grandchildren in her nice little place here on my court.  I just admire her courage.

Well I've finally landed an appointment with a diabetes expert at Kaiser for a week from Friday.  She is really good and teaches many classes, I hope to get on a more informed basis so I know what I'm doing.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment