Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Timothy graduates, Jo shines

Good evening,

I'm just in from Milpitas where I got to witness Timothy moving from Kindergarden to first grade.  there were several little tykes and the entire program was so very cute.  Jo really did a great job putting it all together and everything went very smoothly.  They had cap and gowns and wore them with pride.  Mia is much better and was enjoying herself with her grandmother, Jo's mom is here from Denver for a few days.

I had as my goal to arrive on time for the graduation, everything else was planned to click.  First there was the trip to Brentwood but before that two lenders made it very clear they wanted their reports to be emailed in today or else.  So I set down, the Lord blessed and they are both to the lenders.

Brentwood was a nice two story home and went smoothly, then without shooting comparables I drove to Pleasanton and arrived at 2:04.  Nice people and a house brimming with extra people, I really respect the lady who is caring for all the extra ones.

Then I drove to the next neighborhood and shot the comps first.  That meant that I could measure and inspect the last house of the day and hit the road.  Turns out even taking my time with the house I had plenty of time.  Arrived at about 5:35 and got to watch the kiddos get ready, then it was to the church and they all did their parts perfectly.  Jo planned everything.

Now I'm heading to bed as I have to be up and out early in the morning.  I need to be at Bob's at 7 in the morning so we won't hold up the trip to Yosemite.  I've very excited about going, of course I have mounds of work to get done and this time it will have to wait.

So love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment