Monday, June 3, 2013

Keeping busy

Well good evening

Home at 8:30 tonight.  During the day I motored to Oakland and saw a beautiful home that had been purchased 30 years ago new, same people lived in it the whole time.  Very nice relatives taking care of the many things left after the owner passed away.

Then it was to San Pablo to see an empty house for the bank, then on to a driveby for the bank, then back to San Lorenzo, this one was not so nice, kind of rough and the seller had been with the railroad for many years until a stroke ended his career.

Then it was traffic all the way home where my last house was here in Discovery Bay, I was about 25 minutes late but the owner was home for the day and was fine.  Nice place with a great pool, he lives there by himself!  Expert on concrete and I got to ask questions from someone who really knows his stuff.

I didn't take my inhaler with me today, boy did I miss it, cough and cough.  Had a hard time getting out this morning, drove several miles and then realized that I had left my ladder and measuring wheel in the trunk of the civic so it was back home one more time.

Tomorrow I see something in Brentwood at noon, then Pleasanton at 2 and then at 4 and then I race to see Timothy graduate to 1st grade.

Then on Wednesday I do something highly unusual.  I drive to Lodi at 7 and go with Bob to the senior citizen center where we board a big bus for a trip to Yosemite for the day, back that night.  yes I have piles of work to do but I'll enjoy doing something with my special friend Bob.  I can't wait.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment