Saturday, March 1, 2014

Incredible day

Well its the Sabbath so of course its good.

Walked, ate, picked up Keanna, helped with leading worship with Sylvia for both services, coughed my way through but still was glad to be there helping.  Bruce Gray gave the sermon and did an excellent job, really terrific thought provoking sermon that certainly worked for me.  What I will remember is this, love is a choice and his bottom line was that we need to find God as love, the most important thing we can learn in life is God is love.

Afterward Keanna pleaded for food so we did Sonic today.  It was fun and the food was tasty but not exactly what I eat anymore.  Later in the afternoon I felt faint and my blood sugar was 111 which for me is pretty low.  I had some pasta and a small glass of soy milk and then went outside to clean up an area that was desperately in need of attention.  I am now through with it and it is much much better now.  I'm pleased and have two huge contractor bags of yard trash to show for my work.  I have the spa running but have decided to go to the movies.  Tonight I'm seeing Son of God, the new movie about Jesus that so many people are talking about.  It will be great to enjoy and be moved by.

I thank the good Lord for friends at church, friends here in Discovery Bay and a family that tolerates me and loves me.

Life is good, could be better but I'll have to wait for the better part if it comes.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment