Monday, March 31, 2014

Boring and rainy day

Some days are just more exciting than other days.  Today I just worked, no social contact and it is boring.  But work has to be done too.  I've driven in so much rain today, the car better be clean.  It was even raining when I filled the tank with diesel.  No fun but I'm home now working up stuff in a warm office and that is better.  I keep a warm drink nearby and a few minutes ago I went for a griller, just had to go to the kitchen.  I do a griller for 1 minute in the microwave, then put on a single slice of bread with avocado and tomato slices.  I can eat it fast and it really fills me up.

This morning was a first for me.  That BMR index, perhaps I'm saying it wrong, its the ratio of fat to muscle in ones body.  Well mine used to run about 40 most of the time, this morning I broke out of the 30s and am 29.  Now is that good news or what.  So very happy about that and now I'm in the 180s weight wise so that part is good too.

Well its back to work for me now, this morning I hopped up and walked the 3.2 miles with Pooka, then off to San Lorenzo, about a 1 hour drive,  I found a Starbucks because I get bathroom calls often with all the water I drink.  Then back on the road to pick up a check for an appraisal, then discover that I have another check at the house so both are safely in the bank now.  This the time of the month when auto payments come out of the account and it needs cash.

My friend has taught me a lot about money and making sure none gets wasted.  I've learned a lot that will effect my life as long as I live.  Very wise woman.

Well I hope you are dry and safe tonight,

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment