Saturday, June 12, 2010

The girls go to Sabbath School

Good evening,
This morning was already a bit warm and very windy when I trudged around the lake.  Then a quick breakfast and off to collect the little ladies.  They were wall to wall smiles as we drove to Tracy.  Keanna decided to assist with Kallie in the little people room and we ended up having an excellent time.  Kallie certainly has things she enjoys, after the program was over she said rock and we all knew what that meant.  We pulled out the sturdy blanket, she climbed on and we rocked her back and forth, she loves it and had a hard time letting others take turns.  Kim did an excellent job as usual and Emily provided the music.

After a quick stop at McDonalds we headed home and Kallie was finally asleep when we arrived. Daddy Steve did his excellent job of getting her out of the seat and up into her bed without waking her, how does he do that and with a bad back to make it even harder.  Keanna and I played with her huge doll house, she did the work and I got to make nice comments and then I drifted home for a nap.  I tried the Christian Satellite and found that they moved all the programming to a different satellite than before so I could get nothing.  Finally I came in and checked it out on the Loma Linda Broadcasting Network and they had a detailed set of instructions in how to move the dish so it could get the new satellite.  Well two hours later and with dozens of trips in and out of the house I still had not found the right place in the sky.  Finally Ray came over and we found a spot which looked like it would work, however the signal was just too weak and the picture was scrambled so I need help getting this thing pointed correctly.  I really really don't like to give up on a project but after over two hours I had to give up on it for now.

I'm just back now from eating a piece of  banana nut bread over at Ray and Lois's place, now its time to wind it up and head to bed.  High point of tomorrow will be a lunch with Jason, Jo, Timothy at Tracy Olive Garden where we will do a trade, my van for his Subaru.  Family is coming to visit and the van will hold them all.  I love it when the kids can use and van and enjoy it.  I love it a lot.

Well I'm one chapter into a book that Ron shared with me and so far it is great.  I have three books that I am going to read over the next week or so.  I'm looking forward to each one and I'll give a review once I'm done or at least well into them.

So my friends, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment