Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Its a great time of year.......

Love these days with cool breezes blowing, sunshine, tomatoes growing like weeds, flowers blooming and little kidos happy.  Pretty good stuff.

This morning while the little ones slept I used Nikki's laptop to order a new vent for the motorhome, seems the ones I keep buying fail about once a year, I've replaced many so far.  We on the web I discovered for a little more I could purchase one with a life time warranty, now that sounds good as i don't really enjoy walking around on the roof of the motorhome any more often than I have to.  Love this web stuff, you search, you buy, they ship and before long it is at the front door.

Then when it was time for the kidos to wake I whipped up the Belgium Waffles and they enjoyed eating something different for breakfast.  Both Kallie and Keanna were in great moods today which makes it even more fun to play with them.  Finally it was time to load up and today I delivered Kallie first, then took Keanna to the Diamond Gym where her week long summer camp takes place.  She loves it and you'd better get that hug as she is leaving the car because she is gone once you are inside.

Once the kidos were delivered I came home and went to work.  During the day a couple orders came in and I was able to write about three to deliver via the Internet.  The weather made the day so pleasant and cool breezes were blowing through most of the day.  This morning I had a lengthy call with my sister Sibyl who lives in Ohio and is now living in a rehab hospital for a little while.  Her health problems are pretty serious but she is always filled with such good cheer when we talk.  Having conversations with her and Jerry sure take me back to my childhood.  I came along later after my parents had mellowed a lot so of course they wrongly remember that I got away with a lot of things that they did not get away with.  Its true to they took the breaks for me and the folks had learned how to deal with quality when I came along, they always said that they could reason with me when Jerry and Sibyl were more stubborn, who knows but it was fine for me coming later.

So this day has been one of production, fun with the kids, fun on the phone with family and friends, good meals and even a Starbucks stop this morning.  Who can complain.

Sending love to all,

Tim

1 comment:

  1. You're sounding so good, so positive, so upbeat! I'm just so pleased!! You've almost (not quite) inspired me to try a spinning class!
    Judy (C) :)

    ReplyDelete