Monday, June 7, 2010

Thankful for work.

Dear Family and Friends,
Are you happy that the work week has begun again?  Of course there is the dynamic duo, Art and Connie, they are staying a couple more days at their RV park along the river up in Oregon, doesn't your heart just go out to them, poor dears!!

Ken and I walked this morning, then I settled in to complete appraisal #3 and then do #4 before leaving for San Francisco to see a condo.  It was a very busy morning with many phone calls, orders, questions, free advice etc.  And of course those blessed political calls, I've found the stop button for those.

The trip to the city was pleasant, I'm driving Steve's little Honda and it is such a great car, comfortable, quick and a joy to drive.  The condo was located fairly near the ocean but does not have a view.  From the outside it looked like a confusing mass of angles but once I got to measuring it all came together.  A point of life here, so many times from a distance a task just seems impossible but once we wade in and start then it sort of falls into place, at least some of the time that happens.  Today was such a day.  Once the appraisal was finished I set the GPS for branded and weight watchers meeting.  Due to traffic I arrived somewhat late but I'm so glad I went.  Today I discovered that I have lost 15.7 lbs so far and that was great news.  Another thing that my scales is telling me is that my body fat ratio has moved from 42 to 37.  Now I know I have a long ways to go before I'm in the 20s where I belong but I'll take movement and rejoice in it.

So good night all,  tomorrow I made the largest one day deposit this year.  I've seen nothing for days and then all of a sudden it comes in.  I'm just humbled and grateful.  Hard work does pay off sometimes.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment