Friday, June 11, 2010

This thing we call life

Well another week under the belt and one wonders what was accomplished.  Were the days, the hours just spent or were they invested in creating happiness, success, joy, peace, prosperity or were they just frittered away?  Some of both I suppose.

This evening as I turned on the christian dish I found to my dismay that it now gets no stations at all.  Seems something changed when I was not watching and now I'll get to scramble to find out what to do.  I know there were these warnings on the bottom of the programing for the last several weeks I was watching, perhaps they would be good to observe.

A minor crisis today is I can't locate my IPOD.  I'm trying to remember where I had it last and so far, no luck.  I can remember it sitting in the console of the VW but now where is it?  I love my IPOD and asked Lois to load some new books on it for me and then realized I didn't know where it was.  Yikes, I am so forgetful these days.

I'm looking forward to taking my precious little kidos to Sabbath School in the morning, I have not seen them all week and I'm in withdrawal.  Hope they have not grown up too much since I saw them last.

This evening it is very hot here in Discovery Bay, after 24 hours of intense winds it has now grown calm and very very hot, could be an interesting night.

Wishing each of you an enjoyable Sabbath / weekend with family, a good book, a time to recharge.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment