Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back to work

Good evening
This brief word from production man.  Kidos this morning, total fun, then back home to work in the office until early afternoon, then head out to see properties in Oakley, then the fan fails in the bugs heating and cooling system so back home to trade it for the van, then head out again, make a healthy deposit, (yea) then to Oakley a second time, then to Fairfield for a late appointment. Reason, their family had terrible news today that a pain in their dad's back was actually a death sentence, cancer was throughout his body and they were coping with the shocking news.  My going later allowed them to do what they needed to do during the day with hospitals, tests, decisions etc.  I understood and was delighted to be able to help them in any way I could.  A few years ago their son was thrown from a car he was riding in and is now pretty much in a wheel chair all the time, yet this was a happy and peaceful family with a beautiful home and yard.

Once I got back home I finished a report that was due this morning, have just emailed it and now I say goodnight to you.

love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment