Sunday, June 13, 2010

Timothy comes to lunch

Dear Family and Friends,
So here it is 10 pm on Sunday night and today has been a hot one.  I think it reached 95 or so, perhaps the warmest day of this year yet.  This morning I went to work on the bug, trying to reach the heater blower assembly to remove it.  The instructions were great right up to the moment when the heater blower was to fall out of the dash, it would not fall, not even close so that's where I'm at on the project.  The new blower does not arrive until Wednesday or Thursday so I have time to get it figured out.
Jason, Jo and Timothy drove over this morning and we met at Olive Garden in Tracy.  Timothy has grown up so much and Jo is showing evidence of our newest little girl in the making.  We had a very nice lunch and then we switched cars, they left in the van and I left in Jason's car.  I happen to enjoy Jason's car in the same way I enjoyed driving Steve's car, both have automatic transmissions and drive very nicely.

I came back home and started work on an appraisal of a condo over in South San Francisco.  Then at 6 I inspected a house for a divorce settlement.  What a nice place.  The renters have it decorated in a beautiful manner and are very sweet people.  The lady of the house helped me at Bank of the West when I closed out Nan's remaining balance in her account and was very nice at that time.  The two adult kids work at the club and I know them from there, they are also kind and thoughtful.  Its a small world here in Discovery Bay.

After completing that assignment I decided to go grocery shopping and $60 something later I came home with 5 sacks of much needed items.

In the morning I get to spend time with the kidos again as Steve has an early job so I'll be at their home at 6:25 in the morning.  Needless to say I'm heading to bed now, the alarm will be unwelcome when it goes off.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment