Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Be careful what you beg for in your prayers..........

I mean it, think twice.  I've been whining and begging for work for months morning and night in my prayers and the flood gates have opened.  It seems every hour another order comes in from Appraisal Port, or Appraiser Loft or 360 Mortgage or Trimavin, wow I have a full board of work right now, so much so that I'm having a hard time getting any personal stuff done, can't even keep up with EHarmony contacts, now that is a heart  breaker, so many women, so little time, rough times.

This afternoon I drove to Ruby Hill, a very upscale development which is carefully guarded by a security group, gates and inspections.  The home was over 5,200 sf and backed to a golf course view.  It was filled with very nice artwork and was in perfect condition throughout.  Not a bad spot anywhere, where there was that signed shirt by Tiger!

It took over an hour just to measure the home but with patience it is now done, the comps are shot and I'm home.  Once arriving at home I took up an appraisal that was needed tomorrow and wrote it tonight and emailed it out a few minutes ago.  Now I'm tired and heading for bed.

So love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment