Tuesday, October 12, 2010

long hours continue

Good evening,
Just a quick message to report another 14 hour day, many reports have been written, more need to be written but new orders have slowed so perhaps I can catch up soon.
We are once again having a warm spell, at least that is what I have heard.  I hardly left the office today other than to race to Oakland, shoot 5 photos and race back, insert them into the report and then email it out.
With the new meds in my system my blood sugar was back to normal this morning, there is a lesson in there, meds are important and should be taken seriously.
This afternoon the auto body shop called with bad news.  They have found some problems with the bug that were not crash related, transmission cables and front wheel boots, both sound expensive.  He was to call me back with an estimate but so far no call back.  Here we go again, one more expense I did not expect.

Well I'm going to start working on yet another appraisal now and when I get sleepy, thats it, I'm going to bed.

I'll write more when I can, my plans for tomorrow have me seeing a property at 2:30 and then heading on down to Aptos to see a farm with three acres and then end up at Jason and Jo's place tomorrow evening.  Then Mia will be born on Thursday and I'll watch Timothy, then on Friday afternoon I'll head back home.  This is all so exciting, a new little human being making her arrival.  Jo says she is kicking just like Timothy did and both of them are saying, oh no, another lively little person!

God is good,

love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment