Monday, October 18, 2010

The Soup Hit the Spot

Dear Family and Friends,
The assault continues, if I'm awake I'm working.  This morning I wrote an appraisal, submitted it and then drove to Oakland Hills.  The home I inspected was one built after the fire destroyed the home that had been there.  This one was adobe, perfectly landscaped and decorated and was a real job to inspection.  But by the time I had finished my blood sugar was very low, I could feel it and knew I had to do something.  I ate a little honey and oats bar, meandered all over the hills shooting photos and then set out for home.  In Walnut Creek I decided on a subway for lunch but when I stopped I ended up going next door to a little cafe.  The lady behind the counter was great and pointed me to the vegetable soup.  Turns out they make it right on the spot so I had a bowl of soup and 1/2 a sandwich.  The soup was heavenly, hearty, hot and very tasty.  What a treat, it felt like excellent medicine.
Once I got home there was mounds of work to cope with and a check, a deposit for the motorhome, what timing.
I set to work knowing I had to complete two reports before I leave in the morning to see 5 properties.  They range in location from Kensington, to San Ramon, to Piedmont, to Fremont and then end in Campbell at 5:30.  I hope I feel better tomorrow and can cope with the day.  What am I saying, of course I'll do it and enjoy it.
So good night my friends, I'm off to bed now.

love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment