Friday, October 8, 2010

Its Over

Dear Family and Friends,
I am so relieved to be able to write to you this evening.  Today has been a tough one to live through and I'm very glad to have it behind me now. 

This evening I'm looking forward to taking my little girls to Sabbath School, something totally normal for a change and I'm also looking forward to a bit of a nap in the afternoon.  If you could see my desk with all the orders that keep pouring in you could understand.  My situation is as serious as it was before, then it was a money problem, with 3 orders a week the ship was sinking fast, now with 3 to 5 orders a day coming in I can't begin to keep up with the demands, its a good problem but still causes incredible stress. Of course I don't want to blow it with any of these nice clients who have discovered my services.

When I got home this afternoon from Redwood city and seeing a two unit property there I discovered when I opened the computer that one company pays through paypal and was offering to pay for three reports that we have just completed.  Well that was great news so I went to Paypal and told them to deposit them into the business account, only problem is, it will take 3 to 5 days to do so.  While I could sure use a bit of the money now, tonight, I'll be glad it is coming and what a nice way to be paid, direct deposit into Paypal!

When I got home tonight I discovered that Steve has removed almost all the rock and has taken all but two of the fish, not sure where he has them but he is relentless when he starts a project and it is helpful to me as I will be able to turn off the pumps that run 24 hours a day using valuable energy, yet I miss the tank, with the fish and I know Nan would also miss them.  The tank has provided years of enjoyment of both of us and I just don't have the time or knowledge of how to keep it beautiful like Steve does and Nan did.  So it is just another step in moving on.  I miss my old life so much as the one I live right now is lousy.  If it were not for the kiddos who bring so much job it would be totally a waste of time, long hours of work, never enough income to keep anyone happy, health is slipping, blood sugar has been in the 150s for days now when I get up, never has been there before, I have other health issues too which I'll not go into.

I'm thankful that God has given me work, that He has seen me through another week safely and that its now the Sabbath hours.  Within a few days Mia will join us and that is going to be very exciting for all of us.

Good night my family and friends,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment