Monday, October 11, 2010

A Big Day

So how is your life going?  Now take my life, a couple months ago three orders were about a week's worth, now its different or at least for the present.  I was at 6 properties today starting this morning at 9:10 in the southern part of San Jose, then a second one in that same basic area at 10:30, then I drove to Fremont to meet Steve at 1.  From there it was over to Newark for a 2 pm inspection.  Then back to Fremont for a 3:15 inspection.  Just after I started driving this morning a contact called from Fremont saying that he could see me today after all.  We had settled on Wednesday at 2:30.  So with Steve's help checking data on his Iphone I was able to go ahead and see #6 for the day.  It was a two story and had lots of ins and outs to measure.  Just after I started my pen ran dry, the pencil in my briefcase was out of lead, the sun was starting to move its way down and I guess the normal human reaction is to panic a bit.  I knocked on the door, borrowed a pen and completed the inspection.  Then I found a little shipping store and purchased a pen.  It will be my new best friend.
Once the last Fremont was put to bed I headed home, oh what an adventure that was, through traffic, Niles Canyon Road and finally Vasco.  Once I entered the house the dogs went wild, they wanted to know all about it and in spite of Starrs weakness she was still very pleased I had made it home another day.
Now I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow is going to be an unbelieveable day with so much to do and so little time.  I'm confident that the Lord will guide as He did today.  It felt so good to be back out there working, moving through the routines and then on to the next home.  Steve was a great help and is a careful inspector at the properties.
Jason says they are preparing for the baby and so far they are still shooting for Thursday.  What fun for all of us except Jo, she will be doing all the hurting and working.

So good night friends and family,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment