Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The pressure is on

Dear Family and Friends,
This will have to be brief tonight.  Today has been a very long day, a day filled accomplishments, Keanna's visit, getting to inspect a property with Son Steve and more orders, try about 4 more today alone.  Between Steve and me three were shipped out today, or was it four?  Problem is, just because you ship it out does not mean it won't come back for revisions, they are all helpful but can be really stressful at the same time.

This new world with plenty of work is very exciting, how I wish they were paying normal fees.  Instead the typical report order has a payment of just $260 connected.  That is less than we charged 10 years ago so trying to get ahead is out of the question but perhaps we can catch up a bit.  I've not had time to submit the new paperwork to the lender on my own loan.

I feel like I'm learning a lot right now by being inundated in the work, I just hope my body can hold up under the stress and long long hours in this chair and on the road.  Getting to see the doctor is out of the question right now or even calling the Blue Cross to see if I can reduce the monthly premium, that takes hours to get through to someone.

So right now I'm heading to bed for a much deserved rest.  Good night and thanks for the prayers that have produced all this new work, it is a huge blessing and will eventually pay off.

Love to all,

Tim

ps  Mia is set to arrive in just a few days, how exciting that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment