Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Again

Dear Family and Friends,
What a great time this afternoon.  A wedding reception was held this afternoon in Tracy at the Ramon Rios Winery for Mr and Mrs Kevin Ahn.  Jason and Timothy drove over for the happy afternoon.  The weather was perfect, cool and comfortable, the food was great, the deserts incredible and the service was very special.  There were many people from Japan including the brides family so the wedding reenactment was a blending of American and Japanese cultures, it was splendid.  Germaine, a friend of Kevin and Jason from the university in Texas led out in the service.  Sylvia looked great and so did her mom.  The entire event went off very smoothly and I believe everyone had a very enjoyable time.  I was honored to be included.

Once the service was over and I went to my rental car I found I had a message waiting.  Get this, it was someone who wants to rent the motorhome for the week beginning Nov. 2.  They are first timers who live in Tahoe, are considering buying a motorhome and wanted to take a trip to San Diego to try out motorhoming.  What a blessing it would be if this really can take place.  I have decided one thing, if they put a deposit down on the motorhome I'm going to purchase new tires, the current ones are 8 years old, much too old to trust in this kind of circumstance.  So it seems all the hard work Steve, Art and I have put into getting it ready just might pay off.  I am thrilled.  But there is some hard work still to be done, new batteries, new tires and got to get that heater/AC fan to work on all speeds, not just high.

Tomorrow I'll walk the three miles with Ken in the cold and perhaps rain, then work in the office for the morning, see two properties in the afternoon, it will be a good day for sure.

Sending love to all, its been a good weekend, hope yours was beneficial too.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment