Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great day

First off, thanks for the yam and sweet potato ideas, they are great and make me want to go to the kitchen right now to work on them, can't wait.  Thank you everyone for your help.

Ken and I hit the pavement this morning in the semi rain and chill, then I helped Ken for a bit with a project he was working on, it was a man toy so that made it even more fun, the quick breakfast of steel cut oats and off to see Keanna play soccer.  I just can't tell you how much fun it is to watch her scamper around chasing the ball with her braids flying.  What fun and it makes me catch my breath when watching her, you want her to do well so much.

After Keanna I drove to the Tracy SDA church for the worship hour.  While its true I did nap a bit I mostly stayed away to enjoy the worship hour and oh how I love to hear Bernice White play the organ.  She is so smooth and experienced, just great music.

Then it was to Brentwood where the batteries I purchased yesterday had come in.  Now they are installed and how nice they look and how bright the lights glow in the motorhome with the new power source.  Gradually and with many people's help the motorhome has been brought up to date with so many things repaired and now working well.

I had a nice evening with a friend, good eats, tremendous movie and a very enjoyable relaxing time.

Now its bed time and I'm so ready to crash.  Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment