Friday, October 1, 2010

A Busy Week

Dear Family and Friends,
9:55 and time to pull up the gangplank and cast off into dreamland.
Today was pretty busy and started with me sleeping in until after 7 this morning.  That was great.  Once the day started it never slowed down.
I was glad to see a local property at 9 this morning and then came back to the office to gather pieces of information and data to take with me.  I met a friend in Modesto at 11:45 and enjoyed a wonderful omelet at MiaMias.  After an enjoyable time I left for Stockton, for a credit counseling appointment.  Once I located the office I was led into an office and we worked over the numbers for the next hour.  She was extremely helpful in refining the information that I need to submit to my lender for the house mortgage.  She also determined that for the Citi credit card, the one we used for the trips to Boston, well that one I'll just have to pay on for the next 5 years at a rate of $523 a month.  Not the outcome I wanted but the only one short of declaring bankruptcy that will work. 
Once I left the credit counselor I drove home where I did a bit of research before leaving again for yet another appointment in Fremont.  Arriving there I discovered a very delightful east Indian family with a 4 year old boy who was into everything.  On the way home I caught some dinner and now I'm home ready to go to sleep.  Tomorrow I'll take the girls to Sabbath School after walking with Ken in the morning.
At the present time I have several orders to work with, I am very grateful for them and am anxious to get them seen and written.

So this week I've had a car accident, been out of work and buried with work, continued to cough painfully, endured hot weather but here I am safely through another week.

Love

tim

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're still writing - I still read your blog as often as I can. I do enjoy following along with your adventures. Take care.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete