Friday, October 15, 2010

Home again

Dear Family and Friends,
Our family just got a little bigger and what a joy she is.  She speaks up, eats all the time, sleeps a lot and is a hardy baby.  Timothy was quite in awe of the little lady and talked about her a lot.

Last night he fell asleep on the couch and made it through the night until a phone message came in on my cell at 7 waking him.  We did fine together though many of the normal carefully crafted rules were slightly bent when pappa was in charge.  He was a very helpful little man, selected his clothes each day, taught me how to make the DVD play his special programs, helped me whenever I printed anything at my makeshift office at the dining room table and kept a watchful eye on the men who were cutting down the huge 100 foot high trees in the back area.

This morning I woke knowing I had to get one out by noon or else.  At 11:55 it was emailed to the lender.  The process is pretty amazing.  I wrote the bulk of the report on the laptop including putting the photos in place.  Then I emailed it to my office, took control of my office computer by remote and finished the report up that way and emailed it out.  Since some of the photos I had taken on Wednesday night were pretty dark I went back this afternoon and took some fresh ones just to be ready if the lenders asks. 

Jason came home this morning with a sore throat and helped with Timothy, then I left after I had done all I could work wise.  I wished I could have just stayed put so Jason could stay at the hospital but work and deadlines were calling.  After a quick trip to Art and Connie's where I picked up a part he had ordered for the motorhome I then had to drive back to the Hayward hills to shoot additional photos of comps.  Then I fought traffic all the way home arriving after 5 pm.  It felt good to be home and LeAnn had given the puppies great care.

I'm so thankful that Mia arrived healthy, that Jo is doing so well and that Timothy is ready for his new sister.  God's blessings are the eternal kind and this is certainly one of the great ones.  It will be some picture in the future of the whole family!  This is really a great experience.

Love to all

Tim

1 comment:

  1. sore throat is not a lot of fun its just uncomfortable and difficult to swallow.

    usually, i would take the Nim Jiom Cough Syrup (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) which has a thick consistency formulation. it coats the throat and includes herbs that are particularly good for that application.

    i hope it works on you as well.

    ReplyDelete