Monday, March 21, 2011

A busy productive day

Dear Family and Friends,
Today was a bit of a turning point.  When the sleep fell away from my eyes and I could stand the chill in the room I jumped up, put on the tennis shoes and boarded the tred mill.  Setting the program I pushed start and found myself getting a great workout.  We went up hills, down hills, speeded up, slowed down and 30 minutes later I was invigorated.  Desiring to break a nasty habit that I've fallen into lately of eating all the time I determined that today would be different.

Dolly had brought me some very valuable Herbalife products.  I made a huge shake this morning of some soy milk, some water, a banana and the powder.  Using a little stirring maching I quickly found myself sipping a delicious beverage.  That was breakfast.  At lunch I made a huge salad with vege burger, a chopped up egg, a fresh tomato and cottage cheese.  Wow that was great.

When ever I got hungry during the day I just drank water and this evening I had yet another shake with even more water in it.  Perfect!  Now its bed time and I feel much better without the bloated feeling from always having food in my mouth.  I am thankful for the great Herbalife milkshake powder.  It was just the ticket.

During the day I've written up well over 2 million dollars worth of property, inspected two more properties and had a fire burning nearly all day as well.  Marilyn managed to find her way home this afternoon from her friends in Sac and this evening she is watching something scary so I'm just working in the office.  I think I've experienced enough genuine scary things in my life that I don't do well with having my feelings jerked around by some film maker.  Just me.

I am relieved this evening to find that Jason, Jo and the kidos are safely tucked into their hotel in San Diego.  They drove down the coast highway today and are glad to be healthy again and on the road.  I wish them well.

For now its love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment