Friday, March 4, 2011

Some days are bummers

Dear Family and Friends,
I could have just skipped this day.  Finished a review that took all morning to complete, emailed it in but did not expect the reply.  The person looking over appraiser work came back with a whole new set of things she wanted to see in the review, stuff I have never heard of before.  So I wrote back and asked if she was asking because there were new rules to follow but she never got back to me so I"m just hanging out and wondering what to do.

It just seemed that the good vibes from the last few days evaporated into thin air today, everything took longer than normal and I'm slipping behind seriously in my work.  I am glad that the Sabbath has arrived and look forward to church tomorrow.  I don't think I'll have the girls this week but I'm not sure about that yet.

This is a weekend that I wish I was camping somewhere by the ocean or a stream or even in the snow, somewhere close to nature to just recharge the emotional batteries.  I'll get a chance at 6:30 in the morning to meet nature head on, Ken and I are walking our 3 miles, that should start the juices flowing for the day.  Ken has been so busy with tax season that he has not been able to walk very many times recently.  I'm very pleased for him that he is busy.

This has been a mostly good week and I'll allow quiet time of tomorrow to rebuild the inner peace again.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment