Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hello Dolly

Dear Family and Friends,
I'm just back from dinner with Bart and Dolly.  They both were very instrumental in teaching Nan and me the appraisal business years ago.  Dolly is down for a quick visit with son Bart who lives in Lodi.  We met at Strings and oh the food is so good.  It was a very nice visit and I found both of them to be pretty happy and living their lives one day at a time yet with peace.

This morning I woke up, found it raining outside and came down to go to work.  We had breakfast later and finally I made a pot of coffee that tasted good and was actually a pleasant experience.  At the same time I started a loaf of wheat bread using a package I purchased from Raleys.  Hours later as the house filled with the aroma of baking bread it finally finished and we were all able to have a slice.  It is very good.

This afternoon we picked up Keanna in town at her day camp at the club and then visited Dollar Tree, Taco Bell and Target.  Then we dropped her off at home and came back home.  This morning Nikki wrote to say that the audit she has just completed was used as part of the inspector generals presentation to congress.  He is the head of the department of energy and had many audits that have been completed on different important areas.  She was very relieved that the audit was completed and is anxious to get going on her next audit.

So now its bed time and Starr is barking and in essence letting me know that it is time to go to bed.  So duty calls.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment