Friday, March 25, 2011

Great week

Dear Family and Friends,
Looks like I've lost about 8 pounds or more this week using a carton of Herbalife Shakes, bananas and some strawberries.  I've managed to get some work done and avoid most of the heavy rain that fell.  We've had lots of fires thanks to Jerry who brought so much wonderful wood and then split it up and stacked it in perfect piles near the back door.

Tomorrow Keanna gets to release a trout that her class has been raising.  It will be a neat thing to see and it takes place at noon somewhere, not sure where yet.  Nikki is guide I guess.  I'll take the girls to SS in the morning while house guest Marilyn sleeps in!!  Can you believe that, rather sleep in that sit in a room with little ones running about.

This evening I received an email from Shawn Cotterman, my rep with PNC Mortgage.  She is based in Sacramento and her job is to help people get modifications if possible.  She says that an appraisal and title search has been ordered for the house.  She further states, "I do feel very confident that we will be able to get some kind of offer from the investor."  That is a lift and I so hope she is correct in her projection.

I'm thankful to the kind Lord for His gifts of orders which are coming from lots of different directions.  Not a lot but enough to sort of keep me busy as I move along.

yesterday the company that has had my ipod for 2 months wrote to say, sorry but we can't fix it.  We are going to give your money back for the repairs.  This afternoon I took Keanna and we looked for a new ipod but the prices were too high locally so I didn't buy anything.  We will keep looking on line and locally until the right deal pops up.

Good night friends and family,

Love you all very much,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment