Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mortgage Modified

Dear Family and Friends,
The call came today, it was PNC on the line and the lady laid out the terms of the modification.  My monthly payment will drop about $200, the payments I have missed will be added to the loan, the rate is never exceed 4.75% and the first payment is due 5/1.  Finally I know what I'm facing and while I had hoped for a lot more relief than this it is something and I thank God for the news.

When I climbed out this morning my first thoughts were on getting the van to Borden Junction, a local auto repair facility located a few miles from my house.  So I pumped up the front tire on my bike, loaded it into the van and drove to the place.  I left the van there and started riding back along a very busy Highway 4.  It didn't really take that long to get back but I was tired and worn out.  So much so that I didn't even think about spin class tonight.  A few hours after leaving the van they called to say it was finished, repaired and that the bill was only $271.  They had been able to turn down the rotors instead of having to replace them.  That was a huge savings.  I had also checked the power steering this morning only to discover that the fluid was down to the add line.  So I opened the bottle that I picked up at Honda yesterday and filled it to the full line and as a result I think the groaning of the power steering was solved.  Ray was kind enough to help me get the van back and the brakes sound great now and really stop quickly.

Plans have evolved so it looks like I'll be going to see Jason and Jo this weekend.  That will be a very nice chance to get away and enjoy those beautiful babies, Timothy and Mia.  I have had several texts from Marilyn today and she made it home safely but was slightly miffed that her temperature was 37 outside while we had 80 degrees today.

So now its bed time once again.  I am thankful for the good news this day has brought.  I hope you are also living in a world of good news as well.  I mentioned that I'm reading a Joyce Meyer book that Dolly gave me.  What a lift that book is, listen to this one line from early in the book,  God has a plan for you and He has heard your prayers; you may not realize how close you are to your breakthrough.  Even if you have to wait three, four, or five more years, if you will keep pressing on, you will have the victory you need.  Whatever you do, do not give up on the brink of your breakthrough.  Do not stop hoping, believeing, and trying.  Instead, say, I will never quit; I will never give up; I will never say, No way.

Love to all

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment