Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Week Arrives

So here we go, a new week is upon us.  What new challenges will it present?  What great opportunities will land in our lap?  What does God have in mind for us to do this week?

Today has been sort of mellow for me.  I woke late this morning, considered walking 30 minutes on the tred mill but did not, 1st mistake.  The first order of business was to build a fire and with all the fire building pieces Jerry left in place its now easy to get one going.  Then a bowl of cereal beckoned and along with a banana served as the start of the day.

I took the short commute to the office, about 10 steps, and conducted research for a property that has just sold.  Then I loaded myself in to the VW and drove over to the property.  Fortunately I had seen the property before so the appraisal went nicely.  After shooting the comps I came back and settled in to write up the report.  At about 3 pm the report was completed and I emailed it to AXIS the management company.

I invested some time or get organized, to list everything I have to do and see on a board along with the things I need to complete.  I'll be pretty busy this week if I can just get ahold of myself and settle down to work.  Late this afternoon Nikki called to ask if I was interested in LaVilla.  Its our little mexican place out in Bethel Island.  So I met Nikki and Steve with the girls and we enjoyed our meal.  The girls were on good behavior and Kallie did a great job of making little burritos and then eating them down.  Keanna did great too with rice, chips, salsa and tortillas.

I was able to find diesel for $415 a gallon, our local Safeway was $4.27 so it was worth the hunt for a better price.  In the morning Jason and Jo leave with their little family for a few days in San Diego and I pray that their trip will be enjoyable and just the recharge of their emotional batteries that they need.

I do hope your week goes well for you.  I know some of us face very real challenges in this coming week but I also seem to remember that God is greater than the biggest obstacles we might face.  But oh how often I forget that and try to solve stuff on my own.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment