Monday, March 14, 2011

The motorhome comes home

This afternoon the motorhome came back.  While it is away I always wonder about whether the renters are enjoying themselves or not.  This time Tabatha and her kids really enjoyed themselves.  They ended up parked next to her parents in their own motorhome.  They only drove 94 miles but seemed to really enjoy themselves.  The coach came back clean and in good shape.  What a win win.

We saw a house this afternoon in Brentwood for an estate.  As I talked with the tenants I found them both very enjoyable.  They are newly minted nurses and searching for work as newbies.  Great people, used to be in the loan business but could not deal with the type of dealings he encountered.  Now he is doing what he loves.

Ken and I walked this morning and it seemed so far around.  I had some coffee late last night not thinking about its results.  So at 3 am this morning I was wide awake for awhile.  I don't really care to be awake at that time of night.

It is such a trip to have guests here.  Jerry keeps a beautiful fire burning, Marilyn keeps the TV on target as she knows everything about all the shows, I'm not kidding.

Well its bed time for this bonzo.  Good night,

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment