Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Glad to have work

Dear Family and Friends,

Well here it is almost time for bed again, the day has rushed by. 
Jumped out of bed this morning and onto the Nordic Track Tredmill.  After 30 minutes of up and down I no longer felt chilly.  For breakfast I had my Herbalife shake with banana and soy milk and prepared to drive to Hayward to do a review.  The trip was uneventful, the gates locked solid so I could not even see the condo, took a photo of the gate!  Then I drove back and started writing on one I saw yesterday in Discovery Bay.  Both the agents are really terrific people so wanted to help as I could.  With that one out it was time for Weight Watchers.  I sort of dreaded it because I knew if I had lost no weight I would be super bummed out.  When the lady that is my least favorite behind the desk said quietly that I had lost 5 pounds it felt real good.  With a lift in my step I walked to the chair and really enjoyed the meeting soaking in all the good ideas about getting up when you fall, about starting again when you've just eaten 80 points in one setting!
Then I drove home to start work on yet another report, the review.  I took a break to have a second shake with strawberries and a banana.  Oh it was so good, I mean really good.  Then to use a few of the points up I made a tomato sandwich on the thin buns Marilyn had purchased.  So here I am with only half my point used for the day and I'm not hungry or thirsty.  Its great and I am a firm believer in starting over once you realize that you are messing up.

Now its time to crash as I have the little ones at 6:30 in the morning.  Steve has an important day of work with one of his friends tomorrow and needs to be there early in the day.  It will be fun to see the little ones wake and get ready for the day.  Little people are so precious and special.  We old people are very lucky to have them in our lives.

Guest Marilyn announced this evening that she leaves on Monday, seems she hardy got here and now she is off jett setting home, seems they actually need her help there, she has little people too, James!

So good night my friends and family,

Love you all,


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment