Sunday, March 20, 2011

Interesting day

Dear Family and Friends,

Last night proved interesting as Keanna and Kallie adjusted to being at my house instead of their own.  Strange beds, food and surroundings made falling asleep difficult.  But we all made it through the night and had a happy morning.  I was so delighted to see Nikki at the door at about 7:30.  She helped get everyone dressed, diapered and packed.  What a huge relief that was.

We went to SS and enjoyed our time there.  Then to burn off some time we walked through Barnes and Noble where a story hour was being conducted.  Then we met Nikki at Olive Garden for a perfect lunch.  After lunch Nikki took the girls home and I sort of took it easy until later.

This evening I've spent an enjoyable time with my friend Pat and in spite of the driving rain had an uneventful trip to and from Antioch, a great home cooked dinner and a movie.  Now I'm back home and thanks to Jerry and his perfect wood I've got a fire going again for the night.

So its now time to wish you all a great new week and turn in.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment