Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Living life

Hi
This is going to be really short.  After a long day of pushing paper, well actually beating the keys of the ergonomic keyboard I was ready for a change.  Lois and Ray came by with a bit of cake, you see it is Lois's birthday today and they were on their way home from dinner at Red Robin.  Happy Birthday Lois.

Today I've been sparring with the gate keepers at a management company, someone there who knows much more than I do in spite of doing fewer appraisals and of course since an email was not enough she called me.  Did I learn anything?  Well yes I did and these encounters seem to always teach a person something and I kept my cool, a good idea since they control the future orders.

The software guy called to say their tech department has spent the day attempting to fix what went so wrong yesterday for me.  Nice they care.

Weight Watchers was not a great experience but oh how I love to attend the meetings and get the ideas and encouragement from our leader.

Ken just called to say we walk in the morning, so another short night.  I've been watching a super movie, I turned it off and will watch the rest later but its about a drug rep who falls for a lady with Parkinson disease, she is Anne Hathaway and does a great job with the story.  Really makes you think, the whole thing about sticking with someone when they contract a life threatening disease.  I've been amazed to learn how many people just walk out, turn and run when their spouse gets sick.  Got to say I never really enjoyed considered that, seems that is even too selfish for me and I'm pretty selfish as a human being.

This afternoon Keanna was here, she is a bundle of ideas, homework, appetite and a quick change when it comes to emotions, from anger to happiness in 30 seconds.  What a kid and what a challenge for all of us to help them grow to being Christlike and caring people.  I was amazed at the homework she is now bringing home, seems every time I look at her homework it has gotten much more difficult and she handles it with ease.

Good night all, please pray for little Mia and big Timothy, they are better but still need their recovery, so do the weary parents.

Love


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment