Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And the beat goes on

Dear Family and Friends

Nearly in bed now, dead tired, satisfied too.  Morning came early at 6:30 we were walking, at 7:30 I was at my desk, picked up Keanna at 2:38 and then returned for more work.  She is doing so great on her cursive writing, her spelling, what a bright girl. 
At 4:30 I had to leave for appointments.

During the day I climbed under the motorhome to see what I could see of the fuel tank, pump and wiring. What I found was totally unbelievable.  You've all heard of a sponge being left in during surgery, well check out this photo!

Obviously there was some very shoddy work done in Reno.  At this point the manager of the Reno store is allowing me to take the motorhome in for repairs at my local shop and Pat at Borden Junction has been kind enough to fit the motorhome in for this work.  I was so shocked when I slid under the motorhome and put my head up, there was the wrench strapped securely in place and there was the wiring harness cramped flat under the other bracket.  No wonder I have no fuel gauge action.  Its amazing anything works.
All of this and orders coming out of my ears.  I guess everyone in the business is swamped right now with refi deals, rates are super low.

Well got to go but just wanted to share an example of Meineke work!  Thats the shop that fixed the motorhome, yikes, makes you wonder about the rest and all for just $1,429.  What a deal!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment