Monday, August 29, 2011

Today is hard to explain.....

Some days certainly go smoother than others.  I started at 6 this morning, wrote an appraisal which was submitted at 9:30 after a number of hitches popped up.

We left for Tracy where I inspected a really great property with some acreage connected, an indoor pool, a huge shop and very friendly people.  As I walked up to the house and turned my camera on it failed.  No amount of coaxing could get it to work again.  Well I did that property with my IPhone camera and then headed to CostCo where I filled up the tank, we drove the Civic today since the bug needs brakes desperately.  Then I slipped inside and purchased a $100 camera, went to the car, opened it and found out how to set the photos on the lowest setting.  I also discovered that the battery was not charged and it takes a special battery, a rechargeable one. 

Our next stop was Best Buys where I purchased an inverter that puts out 110 volts so i could charge the camera.  1 hour late at this point we headed to Alamo.  Once again I found a beautiful property, spent time taking it all in and then went to the car to discover my research had been for Danville, not Alamo so there were no comps to shoot.

We quickly went over to Danville to see yet another property, inspected it and the camera went dead again, battery was not charged enough so we finished that inspection with the Iphone and shot some of the comps.  We were so tight on time that we had to leave to drive to Pittsburg to see a little duplex.  The agents promised to meet us there but of course no agents.  I did have my SupraKey so I opened it up, inspected it and we completed our work.

Then it was time to head to Pleasant Hill.  The inspection was a riot, the lady was so funny and bright, great visit.  Then we shot the comps and drove back to Danville to complete the comps, then Marilyn thought of the pizza we had enjoyed in Clayton so we drove there and had salad and pizza.  Terrific food.

Now we are home to an email full of orders, concerns, things to fix.  I will say this, it is certainly a busy time right now, amazingly busy and I am so thankful.  Just trying to keep up and its not easy.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment