Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to work

Good evening

I'm just back from an afternoon of seeing properties.  The first was a delightful property located on a quiet court in Danville.  Complete with solar heated pool and spa, large creekside site, completely updated this home was near perfect.  Then it was on to a two story home on a street of duet homes, not so easy to find comparables for.  Then our last stop was at a place Nikki located some time ago.  The food is nearly instant and very good and we relaxed while catching our breath after fighting traffic, searching for the right comps and feeling the blood sugar drop.

Once we hit the road at 8:30 the traffic opened up and we had a nice ride home.

This morning at 8:15 I was at my doctor's office and before much time passed I was in seeing Jim.  The blood work really looked good on all counts so that was nice.  Now if I could just get my finger fixed that hurts a lot, solve the coughing problem and dump at least 20 pounds, well it is good to have something to look for, to hope for, to stretch for.

Tomorrow I'm back to Livermore at 9:30 to see a property, then back to the office to write and write, at 2:37 I pick up Keanna who wants to attend a dog wedding at the park, see life is never dull when you have little people in it!!

Remember all those sad days a month ago when I was longing for checks in the mail, recently it seems a check or two arrives nearly every day.  Can you imagine how thankful I am for these daily blessings and for the new work that comes in.

Right now I'm heading to bed to get up at 5:30 to write write write again.

Sending love to all of you and many thanks for the birthday greetings.  Right now it is over 60 face book happy birthday greetings.  How warm that makes me feel.  My friends, the kids friends, high school classmates, college contacts, business friends.  Nice to be remembered.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment