Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Very Long Day

Good evening

We are just back from doing two appraisals in Oakland.  The first was an amazing ultra modern house home with a nice family, she a fashion designer and he a contractor.  The second required our driving all over the oakland hills to find 7 comps the original appraiser had used in the report.

Now we are home and I'm so tired that this missive will be short.

I wrote two reports this morning, did reseach, made appointments and found out that the shop has not been able to even check out the motorhome yet, time is running very short for the repairs I need to make.

Lots of stress in the air right now with orders all over the place, people with needs asking for help but if I could stop coughing life would be pretty good, today the coughing has been awful and tonight my throat is very sore, raw even.  When I get the doctor bill paid I'll head back for a followup.

So thankful for work, just need strength to get it done.

Sending love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment