Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back to work

Dear Family and Friends

I'm experiencing a different kind of work load now.  My two main clients, QVS and AppraiserLoft have given me NO orders for nearly 2 weeks but other clients have stepped up so I still have work to do.

This morning I rolled out early and came down to write a report.  At 9:15 I completed it and emailed it to the lender, felt good to get it done on time.  Then I left for Sunnyvale where I inspected an older home which was being purchased by grandchildren for their family.  Funny how the same house in Sunnyvale is worth nearly a million dollars that in another town would be worth $130K.  Its all location.  Imagine my shock when the buyer asked me as I drove up how much the report was going to be as he needed to give me a check.  Wow its been awhile since that happened so I came home with a check I did not expect.  Thank you Lord.

After inspecting the house my blood sugar was dropping so I found a Burger King.  A long time ago Yvonne mentioned how good the vegeburger was at Burger King.  She was right.  It really hit the spot today and I got to do a bit of people watching while I ate.  Then it was back to shoot about 9 comparables and head home.  On the way through Livermore diesel was $3.99, the lowest it has been in a long time.

This evening we went to the Boardwalk, a nice place here in Discovery Bay by the harbor.  I had a plate of pasta with vegetables in it and it was great and along with a glass of water was reasonable.

Tomorrow Marilyn leaves for Sacramento for a few days to see her long time friend Diane and I'll return to living alone.  Tomorrow afternoon I'll take Keanna to Soccer practice and then stay with the girls through the evening as Nikki and Steve head to a special concert, I'm delighted that they are getting to go out for the evening.

While no money arrived in the mail today I know a large check is on its way and a smaller check is also coming so things are looking up.  With the arrival of these checks I'll try to make a double house payment if they will accept it.  I hope they will.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment