Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cranking out the work

As long as the work is available I'm going to try to take advantage of it and crank through it.

Today I was able to see a couple properties with Steve so we both can get stuff done faster.  Its been warm today, warmer than usual for this nice summer.

This morning Ken and I walked at 6 and then he was kind enough to help me get the motorhome to Borden Junction Garage where I have my work done often.  I've not heard back from them today but I did have an unpleasant conversation with Jason, the manager of Meineke in Reno.  I don't think he gets it, how close he came to causing a fire that could have endangered the lives of this precious family.  He still has a lot of bluster, I asked him to pay the local shop doing the fix up work directly and he was pretty upset about that.  Not sure how all of this will shake out but I know the Lord is still in control.

Keanna came this afternoon, worked on her cursive writing, we read a story together and her ability to liven up a story is just great, had me cracking up.

Well I've seen two today and written two plus mess with the motorhome stuff as well.  Now its time for BED.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment